TUDO IXAT 2

due to user maintenance some accounts and topics were deleted , registration released again

TUDO IXAT 2

due to user maintenance some accounts and topics were deleted , registration released again

TUDO IXAT 2
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

TUDO IXAT 2Entrar

Compartilhe

descriptionSWFCMS NEOXAT 2019 [IN PROGRESS] HTML5 WITH HTTPS + BOT PANEL [IXAT FREE]

more_horiz

Hello again, this time I come to make public some files that were hanging around the network. These files are functional although they need some corrections.

IT IS HIGHLIGHTED THAT THEY ARE TOTALLY FREE FOR SOME TIME, SO IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY PRICE.

The ixat CMS was made in framework based on some files.

PHP VERSION: 7.4
PYTHON VERSION: 3.X

THE SERVER NEEDS SOME SYNTAX CORRECTIONS AND ALSO IN THE TABULATION. (I GET LAZY TO RESUBATE THE CORRECTION).

I will be releasing some FIX in the forum of my IXAT [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]

CMS + DB + SERVER

Código:

https://mega.nz/file/Z8FmSa7S#qwtZT90QkpH99atDrnQAmYZ1kLumIQy0cxC2Bm0fgwU

CHAT FLA (Discontinued 2021)

Código:

https://mega.nz/file/ExlSiIgb#L5XZFYmO3tFi9mNkbiyMPSrv-BO0RlULlUi5wPNwmLo

BOT PANEL [OCEAN BOT WITH MYSQL DB]

Código:

https://mega.nz/file/ol8VWDrJ#T8ysyQoKv-08FerroGg_mAaJ-EVgnDVFMEB5Mm_Wses

BIG UPDATE 2021
UPDATE FOR CHAT VERSION 1.54 (DATABASE + SERVER FIXED + WEBSITE) :

TO DO WORK WSS CONNECTION YOU MUST PROXY CONNECTION WITH SERVER, AN EXAMPLE WITH NGINX:

Código:

location ^~ /v2 {
 proxy_pass http://0.0.0.0:1204;
 proxy_set_header Host             $host;
 proxy_set_header X-Real-IP        $remote_addr;
 proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For  $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
 proxy_set_header Connection "upgrade";

proxy_read_timeout 86400s;
 proxy_send_timeout 86400s;

}

Xat html5 chat 2021 source server

IXATS MANAGED BY NEOXAT:
nxateu - oxat - pxat - xatt - masx - xath - xatseu -sxat - masx - latn - ixatpl

OFFICIAL SITE:
[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]

CREDITS:
- ixat.io team
- Paladium (SPECIAL THANKS)
- ART

Última edição por ARTY em Qui Abr 29, 2021 6:48 am, editado 12 vez(es)

descriptionSWFRe: CMS NEOXAT 2019 [IN PROGRESS] HTML5 WITH HTTPS + BOT PANEL [IXAT FREE]

more_horiz
up Cool

descriptionSWFRe: CMS NEOXAT 2019 [IN PROGRESS] HTML5 WITH HTTPS + BOT PANEL [IXAT FREE]

more_horiz
how to install ?

more_horiz
CMS NEOXAT 2019 HTML5 WITH HTTPS + BOT PANEL

Sql to Bot Panel is not original this sql is bug

more_horiz
Marius2016 escreveu:
CMS NEOXAT 2019 HTML5 WITH HTTPS + BOT PANEL

Sql to Bot Panel is not original this sql is bug

At no time did I say that everything was working 100%. All those who want to use these files should work, if they want better results. The database is functional. If something is missing you should fix it or go to the original xatbot repository ...

original db of xatbot was in POSTGRESQL, so if you can use that nice king

Última edição por ARTY em Qua maio 20, 2020 6:11 pm, editado 1 vez(es)

more_horiz
the cms in html5 doesn't work without ws Smile and especially since it works through plesk Smile without plesk it doesn't work at all Smile simple as are the others in html on vps linux

more_horiz
Marius2016 escreveu:
the cms in html5 doesn't work without ws Smile and especially since it works through plesk Smile without plesk it doesn't work at all Smile simple as are the others in html on vps linux

Dear fan boy, the cms clearly works in HTTPS, that is, it uses port 443 for the html5 connection.
Plesk is a tool to speed up the installation of the package you are going to use. BUT WHO WANTS TO USE NGINX APACHE OR ANOTHER WEB SERVER, can do it. Enough of stupid claims, you should be grateful that at least they are GIVING THEM A GIFT. The basis for HTML5 to work for them.

PS: DON'T BE BAD GRATEFUL Razz

more_horiz
I do not understand what you solve and what you gain by putting bugs in sql and php Smile and especially everything you post is a scam is just to go for you and when you come across others with bugs and lack of files: ) tell me what you gain from this

more_horiz
What you do and what you post is deceptive you do not offer a functional thing to be for linux like apache2 and phpmyadmin Smile or for nginx and all ports are open Smile on 443;) do not come with words that must be on port 443 ... This is called a scam Smile what are you posting

more_horiz
I mentioned earlier that they are archives from last year. So they will not be updated, much less without errors. For ignorant people like MARIUS, it must be explained that the WSS connection works only on some ports such as 443.
IF YOU WANT SOMETHING PERFECT, WORK ON IT AND STOP COMPLAINING. YOU'RE STAYING IN RIDICULOUS DEAR FAN BOY. Review all the previously donated files and especially the ones you use before continuing with this spoiled child's tantrum. Cheers.

I clarify that the errors of the databases are not mine. They belong to the people who had these files in their hands and tried to profit from them. If there is someone to complain to, it is them. If I release something it is because I consider it obsolete for me, but that it can be useful to someone else.

It is not my fault that there are mindless people with little knowledge. Laughing

PS: IT WOULD BE GOOD THAT INSTEAD OF BEING CLAIMED, YOU MAKE GOOD CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE COMMUNITY BASED ON THESE FILES OR THOSE YOU HAVE DEVELOPED

more_horiz
yes I admit I know less but still it's yours and if I post something I post completely not a quarter of that in a quarter of sql Smile and plus from sql you deleted Lobby Smile and all users ... And plus login.php it has a bug you can't even log in Smile it stays for example xat0.eu/login# it stays that way it doesn't even redirect you

more_horiz
especially this cms is yours and you say you are not to blame? yes, it's all your fault Smile because you post scams Smile you don't post anything functional Smile you only post dirty and corrupt you didn't post anything functional to work Smile people are struggling to do it through plesk where for example this xat is through plesk https : [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link] only works by plesk
or another xat for example hxat.ga and this xat also goes through plesk
So you didn't do anything Smile so that something of yours could work so that the world would be satisfied

more_horiz
"So you didn't do anything Smile so that something of yours could work so that the world would be satisfied"
Hello, tell me what did you do to make the world satisfied? this is ixat dear
This is a small part to continue working and improving these old files.
Don't cry and get to work these files are working on nginx and other web servers (not only plesk).
Nobody is going to give you everything done, get to work and stop complaining.
If there are missing tables in the database, see the files and you can add them yourself
Good luck

more_horiz
Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos